Artist Street Fair
LA's most inspiring creative enterprises and non-profits
As part of the fair's curated program, the backlot at Paramount Pictures Studios will play host to local creative enterprises, offering a taste of artist initiatives across LA and accessible ways of supporting them.
Frieze Los Angeles has invited some of the city's most forward-thinking non-profit spaces and grassroot organizzations to participate in the fair, with pop-up stalls and stores along the streets of Paramount's New York filmset. Featuring inspiring pop-ups from Artists for Democracy, A-Z West, grantLOVE and many more.
This artist-driven street fair takes place alongside Frieze Projects' installations, performances, Talks and Fim screenings throughout the backlot, offering fair visitors the opportunity to experience a city with art at its core. Access to the backlot is included with all Galleries + Program and Program-Only Tickets.
- A-Z West artist Andrea Zittel’s institute of investigative living
- Acid-Free a collective of Los Angeles-based independent publishers
- Artbook presenting books on contemporary art and culture
- Artist for Democracy fosters, protects, and engages with our participatory democracys
- Arts for LA activating artists and art organisations to advocate for an equitable and creative LA region, launching at the first of its three-part speaker series called Artivist
- Cactus Store a botanically minded creative collective with greenhouses in Los Angeles and New York
- ForYourArt hub for new exhibitions and events around LA, presenting TELETHON with Tierney Finster
- grantLOVE builiding and supporting partnerships between artists, non-profits and communities through fundraising and friendraising
- GYOPO LA-based non-profit comprising of diasporic Korean artists, curators, writers, and art professionals selling benefit multiples by Anicka Yi and Gala Porras Kim
- Ooga Booga art-books-clothing-music shop
- Poetic Research Bureau presenting poetry readings and a selection of books
- Pretend Plants & Flowers floral design company offering flowering plants, fresh cut flowers, vases and ceramics, and unusual offerings from the world of flora
- Queen of Angels concept boutique created by drag artist Rudeness
- re:la project that celebrates the creative community within Los Angeles
- Street and the Shop LA-based artist-run pop-up, presenting work by selected Angeleno artists
- Women's Center for Creative Work (WCCW) LA-based intersectional feminist community & arts space supporting the work of women and non-binary artists, makers, and creative practitioners