Frieze Masters Talks 2019
Curated by the Royal Academy's Tim Marlow
Frieze Masters Talks are once again curated by Tim Marlow (Royal Academy of Arts, London) and will feature today’s most significant contemporary artists in conversation with museum directors and curators.
- Mark Bradford in conversation with Hans-Ulrich Obrist (Artistic Director, Serpentine Galleries, London) (12pm, Thursday 3 October)
- Elizabeth Peyton in conversation with Dr Nicholas Cullinan (Director, National Portrait Gallery, London) (3pm, Thursday 3 October)
- Ai Weiwei in conversation with Tim Marlow (12pm, Friday 4 October)
- Edmund de Waal with Christine Kondoleon (The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston) (3pm, Friday 4 October)
- Michael Craig-Martin in conversation with Emilie Gordenker (Director, Mauritshuis, The Hague) (12pm, Saturday 5 October)
Talks are free to attend with a fair ticket, and take place daily at 12pm and 3pm in the Frieze Masters Auditorium.