Malcom Le Grice

Drawing of the former Central School of Art and Design, High Holborn,  London (later to become Central Saint Martins School  of Art and Design in 1989)  by Arthur Halcrow Verstage – one of the architects on the London County Council team who designed the building, 1903

To coincide with its major relocation to a new site in King’s Cross, artist and teacher Malcolm Le Grice traces the history of Central Saint Martins, from the mid-19th-century to today.

By Malcolm Le Grice